The position is ideal for a student in the field of marketing communications or energy technology. Also more experienced specialists looking for a part time position are welcome to apply. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Flexens Oy Ab is an excellent place to grow your career.
As Flexens Communications Specialist you will support our internal and external communications; write, disseminate publicity material, and coordinate promotional events. We work in English, Swedish and Finnish – proficiency in all three languages is required.
To succeed as a Communications Specialist, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in disseminating the outputs generated by Flexens and its projects in close cooperation with our experts.
- Write and distribute news articles, press releases, website content, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social media channels.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos, illustrations, and videos.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Suitable education and/or initial experience
- Ability and interest to turn complex and technical information into accessible, accurate, and engaging content
- Experience in, or willingness to learn using website content management systems and social media platforms
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team of specialists
- Can work independently and proactively, handle responsibilities and respect deadlines
- Interested in renewable and sustainable energy
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Proficiency in WordPress content management systems, as well as social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Experience working as a journalist, news writer or editor
- Experience in managing projects
Please send your application before 15th March.
NOTE: We may fill the position as applications arrive.
For more information and application contact our CEO Berndt Schalin +358 40 8429469 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Flexens Oy Ab
Flexens is a renewable energy project developer and investor, focusing on energy storage and demand response technologies needed to run a society on 100% renewables.
Flexens was founded in 2018 to capitalise on the skills and capabilities created in building the world leading test bed and demo platform, Smart Energy Åland, capturing the rapidly growing demand for renewable energy systems.
Flexens’ experienced team of ten energy professionals is currently building a strong pipeline of renewable energy projects and is ready for international growth. Come join us to transform the energy industry.